What Is Prism for C/AL?
Prism for C/AL is an easy-to-use productivity tool for professionals using Microsoft Dynamics NAV. With Prism for C/AL it is possible to quickly and effortlessly get an overview of C/AL code, modules and dependencies which is important for roles such as:
- who read code to understand what the system is doing (or not doing)
- who read code when doing root cause analysis or just try to understand a module they are not yet familiar with
- who read code to understand what they have to build on or modify - in particular refactor, and for inspiration
- who read code when they try to predict what could be impacted by a change
- QA consultants
- who review code and read code to see where the complexities are
Prism for C/AL is able to browse Dynamics NAV code in several ways. It is possible to connect to a database directly, or to export the objects as a text file and browse that or to browse a version control folder structure (or an unorganized folder with NAV source code files).
Everything you need to learn to get started with Prism for C/AL is here.
See how to load source code into Prism for C/AL and how to use its features to solve problems.
Want to take Prism for C/AL for a spin? — Get a trial license and start right away.
Experience how dependency analysis can empower you to make better decisions.
Ready to buy a subscription of Prism for C/AL?
Below are some quotes about Statical Prism.
This tool is absolutely amazing and it is saving us a load of development hours with the project we have going on right now!Mike Glue (Development Manager R&D, IndustryBuilt Software)
I love the speed and the usability of Prism. It comes in very handy when doing code cleanups, refactorings or just a quick code analysis.Džoka Mitrov