What Is Statical Prism?
Statical Prism is an easy-to-use productivity tool for professionals using the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system. With Prism it is possible to quickly and effortlessly get an overview of C/AL code, modules and dependencies which is important for roles such as:
- who read code to understand what the system is doing (or not doing)
- who read code when doing root cause analysis or just try to understand a module they are not yet familiar with
- who read code to understand what they have to build on or modify - in particular refactor, and for inspiration
- who read code when they try to predict what could be impacted by a change
- QA consultants
- who review code and read code to see where the complexities are
Statical Prism is able to browse Dynamics NAV code in several ways. It is possible to connect to a database directly, or to export the objects as a text file and browse that or to browse a version control folder structure (or an unorganized folder with NAV source code files).
Everything you need to learn to get started with Statical Prism is here.
See how to load source code into Statical Prism and how to use its features to solve problems.
Want to take Statical Prism for a spin? — Get a trial license and start right away.
Experience how dependency analysis can empower you to make better decisions.
Ready to purchase Statical Prism? — You can order one or more licenses here.
Use the price calculator as well as the Return On Investment (ROI) calculator to guide your purchasing decision.
Below are some quotes about our products and technology.
I’ve immediately fallen in love with this tool, and I am surprised that it has been around for more than a year, and I haven’t seen it yet.Vjekoslav Babić (MVP)
Static analysis is dear to my heart as a way of improving programmer productivity, and I'm always impressed when people focus on the integration of languages and business products. And, it happens to be implemented in F#.Don Syme (Microsoft Research)